Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NewYorkDiary3

New York is crying; not for me, because if it had just been me leaving, it would have been sunny, I know. But it always "cries after" my mom's departure.

We had breakfast at E.A.T. uptown. We decided to walk back, considering it was only 20 something blocks. We definitely made the right choice, even though it was pouring.

I rarely gasp, one of my closest friends, NS does it a lot, and for the first time, I gasped because of this dress I saw outside of Chloé's window.


More than gasping, to my mother's disblief, I got teary eyed. I don't know what it is about this dress that makes me want to cry, in a good way. It's so elegant and beautiful. To my luck, my mom needed a dress for a wedding they're doing back home (my mom and her business partner are event planners, and they make the most beautiful weddings. )

Then, it was time for goodbyes =( Even though I had a 6 hour ahead of me, I wanted to wear my new Hervé Léger boots, which are my 21st birthday presents. They are the tallest heels I ever owned, and they are extremely hard to walk in, but I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails