Friday, October 29, 2010

OutfitPost#61

It's funny how I will twirl any time I get a chance to show that what I'm wearing has volume. If I'm posing, that is. So this sleeveless coat was no exception, of course.

Black is the only color I can dress in from head to toe. In this case, it was black pants, black sweatshirt, black coat, and black boots. (Which by the way, I haven't worn in so long that they almost feel new.) I usually like color pops, but sometimes I feel like my hair color is enough of a "color pop," and I don't bother with anything else. Why I only black? Well, there is nothing classier...






Pictures by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog.)

1 comment:

  1. Good background. Great outfit too (though I would wear flat horse boots -is that a funny direct translation or are they called horse shoes :)- instead od high heels. Now, how's that for a comment from your old dude!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails