Saturday, October 30, 2010

OutfitPost#62

I've been waiting to go out to a nice dinner and wear this dress for so long, that the first chance I got, which was last night, I wore it. And guess what happened? I got all dressed up and ready, and then ended up staying at home, because the place we were supposed to have dinner at was a little far away, and once again, it was raining outside. So if anyone is interested in taking me out to dinner, I have my outfit ready =)

And be prepared to seeing pictures of me taken indoors, it's constantly raining outside, which makes it hard to take pics.






Pictures by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog.)

4 comments:

  1. I love you're blog.You're style is so cool and the photos of magazines really inspire me. I take some of that photos. I hope you don't care it :D

    Do you live in New York ever you are from Istambul. True?

    Kisses from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sena ~ cok tesekkurler ;) Jeffrey Campell'dan aldim.

    Maitane ~ Thank you so much! When you take pictures from this blog, please make sure that you put which blog it's from.

    Noura ~ Thank you, that made my day =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails