Sunday, October 31, 2010

TulleByAlaraByCaro

Well, unfortunately, I won't be putting any exciting Halloween pictures, because I didn't care enough this year to even get a costume. But I thought these pictures sort of fit the occasion. My Halloween, as of now, consists of reading "The Girl WIth The Dragon Tatto" by Stieg Larsson, reading the American November editions of Vogue, Elle, and Bazaar, watching a bad scary movie marathon on TV, doing a little bit of HW, and sipping on wine. Talk about multi tasking!

A few weeks ago Carolina needed a "model" for one of her homework, and asked me to help her out. Once she edits these in photoshop, I'm sure it'll look amazing, but even if she doesn't I love these pictures. Caro makes a shoot so much fun. She had the fan going on with some Kanye West and Lil Wayne playing in the background. What more could I ask for?





Pictures by the lovely Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog.)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails