Sunday, January 30, 2011

OldFashion(ed)*

Here is the "second edition" of my old fashion(ed) posts. Since we all (or at least most of us) watched the red carpet, I though I'd post something a little more appropriate. This was what I wore to my cousin's wedding in 2006. As you might have noticed, I am a little chubby with my short hair tied back, my face as round as a ball, and a Vera Wang dress that supposedly covers the extra meet on my body. I won't lie, I really liked this dress, and at one point, I got it shortened to wear it more often. I don't know the whereabouts of it now.
~~~
Eski resimlerimden ikincisi... Bugun cogunuzun SAG Awards'un kirmizi halisini izlediginizi varsayarak biraz daha agir havada bir kiyafetle resmimi koyuyorum. Bu resim 2006da kuzenimin dugunune giydigim kiyafetin resmi. Ne kadar kisa sacim ve elbisenin bollugu toplu olmami saklamadiysa da, bu elbiseyi cok sevmistim, hatta birkac sene sonra kisaltip da giymistim. Elbisenin suan nerede olduguyla ilgili fikrim yok.


5 comments:

  1. elbiseni nerden almistin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bu elbiseyi hemen yine bulmalisin !!!!
    ck hosuma gitti !!!
    ama evet o zamanlar birazdaha kiloluymussun..
    ama kötü durmamis bence cok tatli =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bence daha cok hamıle kıyafet gıbı, oldugundan daha kılolu durmussun. dugun ıcın yanlıs bı kıyafet secımı bence ama yınede guzel tasımıssın:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elbise Vera Wang'dan. Tesekkurler hepinize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need to wear your vera wang dress more often. It looks so prettyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails